These irresistible berry and mango muffins are the just perfect to start to your monday morning.
- 2½ cups self-raising flour
- ⅓ cup caster sugar
- 1⅓ cups buttermilk
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 egg
- 200g frozen mixed berries
- 1 small mango, peeled, sliced
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line a 12-hole, ⅓ cup-capacity muffin pan with paper cases.
- Combine flour and sugar in a bowl. Whisk buttermilk, oil and egg together in a jug. Stir buttermilk mixture into flour mixture until just combined (mixture should still be lumpy). Fold in berries. Spoon into prepared muffin holes. Top with mango.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre of 1 muffin comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool.
#MuffinMonday: Round Up
9 Responses to #MuffinMonday: Berry and Mango Buttermilk Muffins
These look so fancy! And I LOVE the mango.
The mango buttermilk is nice and wonderful recipe. Thanks :)
I love mango more than anything and I’ve never met a berry I couldn’t make friends with. These are terrific muffins.
These are gorgeous! I just used all of my mangoes to make jam. Guess I’ll have to buy more.
These muffins look irresistible! I love the flavour combo!
Choc Chip Uru
What a great muffin!!! Sounds so yummy!
berry and mango together is a nice touch and combination. These sound terrific
What a lovely combination of magoes with buttermilk. Yummy!
these sound amazing delicious! i must fit this recipe into my baking schedule, maybe a sunday brunch…