The perfect pound cake – dense but not that heavy, enveloping warm peachiness with a hint of cinnamon. The brown sugar and cinnamon caramelize on the peaches and they get a very slight smoke flavor. This elegant dessert would be perfect when served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
For The Cake:
- ¾ cups butter, softened
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ package cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Peaches
- 1 large peach chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350° and generously grease a 14 cup bundt pan.
- In a heavy bottom pan on medium flame – melt the butter and the peaches, turning to coat; sprinkle sugar and cinnamon and cook until the peaches are caramelized with sugar mixture, about 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl beat butter at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add cream cheese, beating until creamy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition.
- Gradually add flour and cinnamon to butter mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended after each addition, stopping to scrape bowl as needed.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour half the batter into a greased and floured tube pan. evenly place caramelized peaches over batter, top with remaining of the batter.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 to 15 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack, and cool completely (about 1 hour).
Here ís how you can be a part of Bundt-a-Month:
- Simple rule: Bake us a bundt using peach
- Post it before August 31, 2013
- Use the #BundtaMonth hashtag in your title. (For ex: title could read #BundtaMonth: Caramel Swirl Bundt)
- Add your entry to the Linky tool below
- Link back to our announcement posts
Looking for inspiration? Hop over and check out these gorgeous cakes –Balsamic Peach Bundt Cake by Kate from Food Babbles Bellini Bundt Cake with Champagne Glaze by Stacy from Food Lust People Love Brown Sugar Peach Bundt Cake by Veronica from My Catholic Kitchen Caramelized Peaches and Cinnamon Bundt Cake by Anuradha from Baker Street Cream Cheese and Peach Bundt Cake by Kathya from Basic N Delicious Frangipane Peach Bundt by Sandra from The Sweet Sensations Momotaro Peach Boy Cake by Kim from Ninja Baking Peaches and Cream Bundt Cake by Heather from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks Peach Bundt with Raspberry Jam Swirl by Holly from A Baker’s House Peachy Buttermilk Bundt by Anita from Hungry Couple Peach Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Cake by Lora from Cake Duchess Peach Spice Bundt Cake by Renee from Magnolia Days Peach Streusel Bundt Cake by Anne from From My Sweetheart Vinho Verde Pound Cake with Peaches & Blueberries by Laura from The Spiced Life
Even more bundt fun! Follow Bundt-a-Month on Facebook where we feature all our gorgeous bundt cakes. Or head over to our Pinterest board for inspiration and choose from hundreds of Bundt cake recipes.
24 Responses to Caramelized Peaches and Cinnamon Bundt Cake #bundtamonth
Pingback: Peach Spice Bundt Cake Recipe | Magnolia Days
Your photos make me want to replicate the delectable cake ASAP! Thank you for sharing the recipe =)
Pingback: Balsamic Peach Bundt Cake
This looks like the perfect pound cake, An. LOVE that you caramelized the peaches. Now that is what I will do with my next batch;)
Beautiful, delicious, and perfectly in season peach creations! I love them all!
That ribbon of caramelized peaches is calling me!
Pingback: Peach Streusel Bundt Cake #BundtaMonth
Oh what a pretty bundt Anuradha! Thinking about your caramelized peaches makes me wish I had treated my peaches in some way. I bet the flavors of the peaches lends a richness to your lovely light cake! And yes…I’ll take mine with a scoop of vanilla please! Thanks for all you do for our group. I’m really enjoying it! : )
The crumb looks lovely on your cake, what a pretty Bundt! I would love this with a cup of tea and like the addition of cinnamon to the peach flavor.thanks for all you do to make BundtaMonth happen.
Yes please to caramelized peaches and cinnamon!
Love that ribbon of caramelized peaches, Anuradha! Just beautiful!
What a great combination! I absolutely love caramelized peaches and adding the cinnamon sounds divine.
Oh, yum! I love the idea of caramelized peaches!
The idea of the caramelized peaches is making me drool!
Pingback: Peach and Blueberry Bundt Cake with Sparkling Wine | The Spiced Life
Caramelized peaches got my attention. Love that swirl in the cake!
Such a pretty bundt cake! I just love that it has that beautiful swirl of peaches, brown sugar, and cinnamon in the middle!
Oh my goodness, you description of those peaches caramelizing with the cinnamon and brown sugar has my mouth watering!! Wow, this sounds like an incredibly wonderful cake.
What a great Bundt recipe and looks super tasty. I love peaches, caramelizing them brings out even more flavor.
I’m drooling! Love the caramelized peach layer! Yum!
Pingback: Peach Bundt Cake with blueberries, Lemon and Greek yogurt #bundtamonth | Sukarah ????????
Pingback: Peach and Orange Drizzle Bundt for Augusts #Bundtamonth | baking in pyjamas
Pingback: Peaches and Cream Bundt Cake #BundtAMonth - Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
Pingback: peach and vanilla bean bundt with peach syrup #bundtamonth |