These irresistible berry and mango muffins are the just perfect to start to your monday morning.
- 2½ cups self-raising flour
- ⅓ cup caster sugar
- 1⅓ cups buttermilk
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 egg
- 200g frozen mixed berries
- 1 small mango, peeled, sliced
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line a 12-hole, ⅓ cup-capacity muffin pan with paper cases.
- Combine flour and sugar in a bowl. Whisk buttermilk, oil and egg together in a jug. Stir buttermilk mixture into flour mixture until just combined (mixture should still be lumpy). Fold in berries. Spoon into prepared muffin holes. Top with mango.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre of 1 muffin comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool.
#MuffinMonday: Round Up