Simple, tender and nutellicious muffins – just the treat you want to start your week with.
Author: mother thyme
- 1¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup butter, melted and cooled
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup low fat milk
- ½ cup Nutella
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners or spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In another large bowl, stir butter and sugar until combined. Stir in eggs one at a time. Stir in milk followed by Nutella until mixture is smooth.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture into wet ingredients until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter about ¾ full in prepared muffin pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes until cake tester comes out out clean.
- Cool in pan for about 5 minutes. Serve warm or transfer to a wire rack to cool
#MuffinMonday: Round Up