Blueberry Cinnamon Bundt Cake
Author: from canadian living
Recipe type: Cake, Dessert
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 11/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 11/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350F and generously flour and grease a 6 cup bundt pan or a mini bundt pan.
- In a small bowl toss blueberries, cinnamon and 1 teaspoon flour. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl using an electric beater, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla along with the last egg.
- Fold in the flour mixture into butter mixture alternately with milk, making three additions of each.
- Fold in blueberry mixture, leaving some cinnamon streaks.
- Spoon into greased 6-cup (1.5 L) Bundt pan or six 1-cup (250 mL) Bundt pans, spreading batter higher at edges.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes or 25 to 35 minutes for individual cakes or until top of cake springs back when pressed.
- Let cool on rack for 15 minutes; invert and unmould.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve warm.
Recipe by Baker Street at http://bakerstreet.tv/2012/11/blueberry-cinnamon-bundt-cake/